View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Which sites have you left and why?

[ QUOTE ]
UB, which I eventually left because their servers crashed

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus

I have left few prima skins when I just got beat all the time being 80-90% ahead. I have left Pokerroom because I didn't feel like playing there. I have left Paradise (in 2000) when they started to cheat me. I left Planet because its skin sucked and the games were not good enough in comparison at that time (in 2000). I left Parties when they got more tough (2002-3) and I didn't like their double fluctuations. I left UB as I liked to play at PokerStars instead, then went to UB's skin Pokershare as they give 40% of their profits back to their players, but I soon noticed I could have got a 33% rakeback deal too and got too sad to play at Pokershare anymore. I left Ladbrokes as I didn't enjoy playing there and their slow prima software. For some reason I don't enjoy playing at 24hPoker except occasionally. I am not mentioning sites where I didn't play for one reason or the other, or just played little, or Pasific I played just little, but I didn't enjoy it while I didn't like their rake and from some part the quality of their games or missing shorthanded limits. I left TruePoker (in 2001-2) when I had finished playing 1-2 limit, while I did play 1-1 blinds NL at one point but it sucked more money per round and the stacks were small, though many horrible players, so again it was just a feel and I stopped playing there. Parties limit 1-2 6 max was nice soft game from most part in the past, but I didn't like any other games there really (in the beginning their NL games were really loose, but then became tight), and the 5-10 was next, while now there's 3-6 that has part of the time those nice soft opponents but overall I got the impression that they are pretty tough or at least have decent players, so I didn't choose to play it in 2005. From primas I would somewhat enjoy playing Expect but the games are not that good to overcome better deals elsewhere.