Old 10-05-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Re: I\'ve been Thinking

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever, DVaut1. Have a good life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well thought out and comprehensive answer to DVaut's points

I always knew reading sharpened the mind.

Frank

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Frank,

I'm no longer willing to draft well-thought-out and comprehensive answers to DVaut1's posts, because it appears to be a never-ending process with him. My interactions with him always seems to end up with him attacking me in some sort of ad hominem manner, together with his asking for more "well-thought-out and comprehensive" responses. If I provide him such a response, another such attack and request will follow soon thereafter. So, there simply is no longer any point.

I also suspect that for him, this process is more important than the actual ideas being exchanged. That's just my own personal suspicion, though (and I think he does this with others too, although to a lesser extent).

That's why I wished him a good life--and if you're not careful, Frank, I may wish you one too;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, wishing me a good life is better than putting a curse on me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm sure you and DVaut1 have been going at it for a long time, and I bet you continue to do so [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Frank