View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: IF UB.............

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm, guess I'll be the lone voice of dissent here. I play UB 40+ hours/week and am over +7BB/100 w/100k+ hands of $0.05/$0.10 & $0.10/$0.25 NLHE played, so I don't think the games are *too* tough. I'll let you know as I'm about $50 away from moving up to $0.25/$0.50, but don't really expect that game to be any tougher...I've played much higher before this, and the fish manage to swim pretty far upstream.

The one thing that gets me about the posts slamming UB's bonus structure is this...so you don't clear your bonus in 700 hands like Party (or like they used to...haven't played there in over a year), so what? Have the other poker sites started giving more than one bonus per month since I've been at UB? If they haven't, you are still getting one bonus per month, no matter how fast you clear it, so what's the diff? If these complaints are coming from ppl whose main source of poker income is coming from their bonuses cleared, I might humbly suggest that more time spent on improving their play and less time chasing down re-load bonuses may be more profitable in the L-T.

Phaedrus

[/ QUOTE ]

At the levels you are at, UB is probably your best bet. Once you get to .5/1 you will be much better off somewhere else.

Absolute has more bonuses than anyone in the industry.