View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 02:31 PM

Default I can\'t bet/fold for the life of me...AA

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (7 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (6.75 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP2 calls.

River: (9.75 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP2 checks, <font color="red">Hero ???</font>

Bet/Fold is just a foreign concept to me, and makes me sick just thinking about it. Is this one of those circumstances? Both these guys are laggalicious and are more than capable of betting their draws. I wouldn't put it by them to have checked the flush to me either.

Question is, if I get C/R do I fold it? I always see posts saying b/f b/f b/f...when is it the correct time to do it? Is the pot at the point where I have to call a C/R? Does anyone check this through?