View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: ??????

[ QUOTE ]
OK, lets review....

"Do a search for the last name "Kim" first name "Edwin"."
--nice, give a guys full name and what jail you can find him in. That's what friends are for, right?

"I paid for his entire weekend at a cost of $200. That night when we get back to Seattle, he tries to play me heads up for the money he owes me. This is when I realize what a bad player he actually is (going all in many times on inside straight draws, or just with Ace high), and also how degenerate of a gambler he has become. "

-wow what a great, great friend....

"The only reason I'm posting this now, is because after another 10 months he is calling me again. "

-great friend indeed

"I know, petty crimes, but he was never "connected" to do other criminal-money making activities, so I think this is the best he came up with.

As for me, I graduated last year, played poker part time the whole way through (and still do today) and now use poker to supplement my income."

-this is the equivalent of stepping on your "friends" neck while showing everyone your big muscles at the same time. You call him an idiot and yourself a genius in one fell swoop. Well done.

So, there you go.

Unctuous: Having the quality or characteristics of oil or ointment; slippery.

And I don't get the 'sour grapes' tie-in. Why would I be sour because he pats his own back the entire post while ridiculing his 'friend' at the same time?

Maybe he should go SEE his 'friend' in jail. Oh right, they haven't spoken in a year now.

Maybe a Christmas card will be more appropriate....

[/ QUOTE ]
just stfu idiot... theres always someone trying to find something to flame about.