View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 02:33 AM

Default Re: Discussion of %s

I feel that in this forum I should be able to say that 25% rakeback at Foo Poker is widely available and that no one should accept less. I also should be able to say that I searched for three weeks and no one would give me 30%.

This type of information is extremely helpful and it is in no sense an abuse of the forum.

There is a difference between discussing a market and advertising in that market. We all know the difference when we see it. Enforcing that difference will be a major pain in the ass for you, but it is what you should strive for if you want this forum to be the best it can be.

I realize that your bosses at certain poker sites I won't mention may be having a stroke right now. They want this business to be kept discrete and that just isn't the way the world is going. I don't know what to advise you other than do what you need to do to keep them happy even if people here don't like it. It's for everyone's good. We don't need another PokerNow debacle.

BTW, I'm really glad that 2+2 is finally addressing this. You cannot be the ultimate poker discussion site and keep pretending this subject doesn't exist.