View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Lindsey Lohan causes another car accident

[ QUOTE ]

i'm saying that these are the people she counts on (or counted on in the past) to get her her name recognition

[/ QUOTE ]

It's kind of a chicken or the egg scenario, but I would have to say that paparazzi hound her because of her name recognition, she does not have name recognition because of the paparazzi.

[ QUOTE ]
she's going to have these people following her around for a long time - she should get used to it, cause she's getting paid a pretty penny (or 12 billion of them) to do it

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no, she doesn't. The paparazzi that take pictures of her are a huge invasion of her privacy and she doesn't see a penny of the profits from the pictures they take of her.

[ QUOTE ]
i don't understand how you get in an accident trying to get away from them? they're not trying to kill her or anything

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously I've never been followed by paparazzi, but my understanding is that their tactics basically revolve around incredibly aggressive harassment where it is common for them force your car down a narrow road which they have blocked off at the other end so that they can trap the celebrity in their car, or similar tactics.