Thread: NYC Poker Rooms
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: NYC Poker Rooms

[ QUOTE ]

Right. Not to mention the Manhattan DA's office. And blaring the address of a club all over the internet, even here, is not a good thing for any of the NYC poker clubs.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if this thread gets locked and/or deleted now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we may have played together... regardless, you need to relax. You got caught up in the Playstation bust and that sucks. It doesn't mean you have to get all pissy with everyone else discussing poker events in NY.

Satellite Club is being used for a book signing and they have apparently authorized the publication of their name and address for this purpose.

Who knows what the effect of the publication of the stories about A-Rod/Hellmuth will be, but that is not controlled by the club that they played in or anyone else. It's that damn free press thing.

And there is no arbitrary censorship going on here from what I have read -- still, 2+2 is a private company so they are within their rights to do whatever they want with their message boards. You have the right to go elsewhere if you don't like it.