View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Nevada Jacks PSO

I signed up because it is a very good deal to get an above average set of chips for around 500-550 dealt hands (437 raked hands at Titan 2-4NL). Plus I should get $40 in bonus on 3500 points [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I would not suggest doing this promo on Titan if you play low limit, limit poker as it will take a very long time to earn the required points. If you already have a Party and PokerRoom account, Id suggest waiting to see what the 2 "new rooms" are that will be offered. Check the Titan site to see what it takes for YOU to get the points you need.

I would also suggest as one poster did, do not do any promo like this on a site that you may want rakeback on in the future (ie. any site you may play on after doing the sign up bonus)

[ QUOTE ]
Death Valley,

Thanks for signing up and let us know if you need any help or have any questions. Welcome to PSO and enjoy the chips!

PSO

[/ QUOTE ]

Question: Do you guys make money on this if a player only does the promo and stops playing? Or do you hope they continue playing in the future?