View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 03:15 AM

Default Re: The new forum: A positive for the online poker playing community.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Knowing the percentage you get is completely different from knowing what your paycheck is. Don't use this as a reason again.

The reason you don't want to give the percentage is you don't want other affiliates to be able to list you as an bargaining example.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a good reason... Do people at your work walk around telling others how much they make?

I was the same way with poker. I did not talk about my bb/100 or how much I make/made. I like to keep my personal and business finances private and certainly do not want them posted on a message board on the internet. why dont you go over to one of the poker forums and ask people what their bb/100 is... certainly you dont contribute anything to this forum.

i will not respond to you again, i have made it very clear where i/we stand on this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

I state that the paycheck example is bogus and you bring up two more examples of the paycheck example. I echo timprov's concerns. Anyone who does business with you is asking for trouble. The whole rakeback business is just waiting to implode.