View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Somewhat unusual girl situation

[ QUOTE ]
Normally I would wait a few days (of course),

[/ QUOTE ]

This is horrible.

The reason so many guys think "of course" when they make this play is the reason the girls are banging me instead. Waiting 3 days is soooo 1990s.

One day is the new 3 days. Trust me. Girls figured out that we wait three days, and they hate it. Now, if you call the next day, it means you actually like them and didn't just want a quick screw. Actually, you do just want a quick screw, but they don't have to know that. What they're thinking is "here's an honest, good guy who doesn't play games and wait three days. He calls because he liked meeting me and that makes me feel special so I'll go out with him." And then you bang them.

Waiting a few days... pshhh. Amateurs.

Anyway, BWebb, call them TODAY. See if one of them wants to hang out for drinks tomorrow night because "I'm leaving out of town Wednesday, and I wanted to see you before I took off -- if you can't make it, then let's definitely get together when I get back." They won't go out with you Tuesday because then THEY'LL look desperate, but at least you've made yourself look like a stand-up guy. When you get back in town, you bang them.