View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 05:58 PM

Default 2/5 NL Borgota - Hand Analysis

I just got back from a fun weekend in AC and logging a good 21 hours at the 2/5 NL at Gota (broken up between two days). My final hand sunday night was a big one. Heres the setup:

New player we'll call him Baldy, sits down plays one hand bluffs a guy going all-in on river and shows an aggressive image. Other guy in concern is an arab who has shown to be tight and not getting anything anytime soon.
Baldy: $650+ Arab: $450+ Me: $550+

Preflop dealt 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] UTG+1 call $5.

7 players limp pot $35.

Flop: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Baldy first to act bets $30, arab calls, I raise to $75, folds around to Baldy. Baldy says "You got 5-6??" stairs me down and says "I raise $250". Arab guy seems frustrated and goes all-in roughly "$450". Gets to me.... whats do you do.. all the sudden Baldy shows his hand to a friend behind him and says "This is how you misplay your hand" after the old guy goes all-in. I go into a think tank and Baldy calls time on me. What do you do? (to be continued...)