View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Re: $3r to PS$500k, Another EASY Decision?

Considering this is a rebuy with very deep stacks I would change up the approach preflop. If there has been any decent amount of raising on your table preflop I would consider limping here and look to put in a big reraise. I realize it's best to be UTG or at most UTG+1 but in a rebuy there is normally enough aggression preflop to do this from MP1. However if you don't like to limp with a big hand like this preflop I think you should be raising more. Something like t150 or so since people are very loose with their preflop calls in rebuys.

On this flop I'm taking my shot and if he has me beat rebuying and getting right back in it. A lot of people are content to push a flush draw or he may even have an over pair to the board anything from 8s to Ts that he doesn't reraise preflop.

In a freezeout there is a better chance I fold without any reads. But in a rebuy where everyone is playing very loose I toss out my chips and pay another $6 to reload my stack if somebody got lucky and out flopped me.