View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 12:36 PM

Default Re: September goals/results and new goals for October

My goals for September were:

-- to play like 500 (missed -- took some time off from SNGs to play cash games and made more money at it than I likely would have from the SNGs -- only played about 120)

-- with better stats than the previous month (partially hit; got a higher ITM this time (42%) with a lower ROI (about 9%, I think), because my 1/2/3 distribution was something crazy like 6/21/15)

-- buy a 20" flat-panel (got this one early in the month, very much enjoying my Samsung 204T, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] )

-- move up from 4-tabling to something more (sort of hit; got another account set up with rakeback and have done some 6-tabling, still more comfortable at 4 but getting there)

-- move up semi-permanently to 33s (hit; every one of my September tournaments was 33 or higher).

September SNG results: +$300 or so.
September cash results: +$650 (in fewer hours).

Plus rakeback for a total of $1100 or so.

October goals:

-- Become more comfortable with >4 tables at once.
-- Try to figure out if my funky finish distribution in September is anything to worry about, if I have perhaps become a pussy.
-- Try to get back predominantly into SNGs (I find SNGs more fun even if they do end up being less profitable for me).

Oh, and making a bunch of money would be nice.