View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 12:05 PM

Default Re: “Name The Tables” – PartyPoker.com

[ QUOTE ]
But my biggest gripe about Party is their tournament breaks. They just start the 5 minute break while hands are still being played. I played a tournament a few days ago and some tool was taking all his allotted time on EVERY turn. He did it also when the 5 minute break started and by the time the hand had finished there was 1 minute left on the break. I couldn't even go for a piss as I had to wait for the hand to end in order to get the add on. Once I got the Add On, the tournament was about to resume.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might do some kind of promotion (like I did a few years ago) asking for suggestions on improvements/fixes in the future. For now I think I probably have everything identified (I had everything on your list, good or bad).

I did want to point out one thing that you mentioned (above). I initially put on my list to start the break when all tables finish the current hand. But after thinking about it I don’t think that’s the right thing to do. Why should some tables have to wait 6, 7 or 10 minutes when the break is only 5 minutes? Why should the tournament be extended up to a ½ hour because of the increased breaks? In land based tournaments the tournament starts at a specific time, and you can predetermine when the breaks will start. The same should be for online. I will try to get something implemented so that each table can do the add-on as soon as their last hand is complete.