View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Re: Should I be betting out?

In the heat of battle I might puss out and check some of these, but I'm thinking the only one we should check is #4.

#1 The only 1 pair hands you're worred about someone holding are AT or a king, and it's alot more likely that noone is holding a king.

#2 Same principle as #1, although there are alot more overcards that could hurt us. At the same time this looks like a harder flop for people to peel against than the first one, although I'm sure they'll find a way at 1/2 so maybe this is a check?

Hand #3 Once again it's more likely noone has an ace than is holding one, and one of them already checked further reducing the chances one is out there. Although there are more overcards that can come I like your chances here since it's hard for non pair hands to call since noone can hold an overcard.

Hand #4 easy check, LP against 3 others on a board they're gonna love to call on.

Hand #5 Heads up he's more likely to have missed than hit, and you're getting 2.5 to 1 even if you don't take it further than this bet.