Thread: AffiliateEv
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: AffiliateEv

We get these questions a lot.

Time – like anything, the more time you put into this the better it will be. You can easily work 8 to 10 hours a day being an affiliate, trust me. I would say, if you set aside a few hours a day, 2 to 3, you can start to understand the ropes and build a pretty good player base.

The first things that take a lot of time are building a player base, getting a website setup, designing marketing materials / ad campaigns. I could go on for ever, but I won’t bore you.

Costs – Overhead is relatively cheap for startup, but like any business you will need to invest money back into it. At first you might be able to run the business yourself, but later on you will need to hire staff, lawyers, accountants, and put money back into promotional material / ads. The more money you have to start up the better. You could do this with about $2,000, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt to have $200,000.

After proofing this post I realize it is a little vague. I’m sorry. If you have any more specific questions please post them and I can go a little deeper with the answers.

Thanks!