View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Beginning MTH v2

OrcaDK,

I wasn’t able to use V2 for more than a few minutes b/c of a few problems:

1.Most importantly, it would not return the tables after action was completed, but instead moved them to a new spot (as if auto position were on, even though it wasn’t). I had them placed manually on a 2nd monitor; they were moved to new positions on the laptop screen.

2.My laptop screen size appeared to be misidentified, as the right most 1” was never used. The screen resolution listed under one tab was incorrect (and couldn’t be changed so far as I could tell).

Recommedation for a new feature for those who want to multi-table beyond their monitor capabilities: allow tables in which you are active after the flop (or through some manual identifier) to remain on top of other tables until the start of the next hand. The idea is to be able to follow the action in a subset of tables in which you are especially interested. I am currently 12-tabling on two monitors and the only way I can follow a specific table is to place all 12 tables on my 2nd monitor, have the focus on the primary monitor, and then drag a table of interest to the main monitor for the duration of a hand.

Thanks for your ongoing work.