Thread: GT IV AA hands
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 09:31 AM

Default Re: GT IV AA hands

[ QUOTE ]
#1 - how did you convert the pokerroom hands? This has long been a issue for me. Can you throw up a link.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, no...I did 'em the old-fashioned way: by hand. Pasted into Word, quick find/replace.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Not a scary board, unless a maniac is playing his micro pp's. I think you can get some more out of your opponents here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think this is the one I was most questioning. If he hits I'm screwed, but if he's on a big PP nearly the whole deck is good for me. I think I was slightly concerned about chopping with AK or AQ if a 5 hit. And I'm used to people thinking it's OK to play A5 sooted for a 3x raise...guess that's not so much a $1K tourney move. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I think pricing out a broadway and getting an idea of your hands strength make this the right play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the MP guy in this one is the person I noticed limping with AJ and calling my raise. Can't remember if that was before or after this hand. But I figured anything in the top half of the deck was potentially making someone else's hand