View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: International A.N.S.W.ER. Organizers Are NOT Anti-War

[ QUOTE ]
Dvaut1,

Your posts are rapidly moving in the direction of "not worth responding to."

Also, you seem to have developed some sort of odd obsession over the user name "MMMMMM". I wonder at what it must be like to be so obsessed with another anonymous presence on the internet. Strange, to say the least.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Just wanted to confirm you have no idea what you're talking about, and your all your lecturing about the true nature of Islam was more or less just uneducated and uninformed nonsense, derived from the same mind that thinks racism is dead...but not at all dead. That about clears it up. 'Not worth responding to' sounds about right, given your inability to cite any reason why you should be listened to on such matters. Thanks. That's a relief...I was worried for a moment you might have a point (...okay, I'll admit it - I wasn't that worried).

A bit more petulant whining, and you just might find converts for the next Crusade. Works for David Limbaugh, anyway.

Speaking of 'being obsessed' and Islam, how did this thread end up about Islam, anyway? No wait, don't tell me...I think I know how...

Carry on.