Thread: $33 A full HH
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: $33 A full HH

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you got pretty lucky this tournament

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really mean this, then you might as well say you need to get lucky to win a SnG. Period.

I didnt get an over abundance of big hands, I didnt have any miraculous suckouts. There are going to be river suckouts and suckouts all around in every single SnG I play(for the most part)

Id say if I didnt get at least a big hand here or there when I needed it, then I am extremely unlucky.

This SnG seemed very uneventful, but lucky? that says to me that if I played it the same way over and over I would lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

You won't play the same SnG over and over again. Sometimes you double up level 1 and sometimes you don't get AQ when you are in the BB with 3.5xBB. That's the way the cards fall.

I wasn't saying that you played bad. Just that you should be happy that you ran into a guy willing to double you up HU (not only once but twice) by calling with J2 or whatever it was and so on.

As for uneventful, the only hand that is interesting because there are more than one way to play it was the A9s hand UTG. The rest you pretty much had to do what you then did.