Thread: Paradise poker
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Paradise poker

sportingbet is a like a slum lord -they bought out Paradise over a year ago. When that happened all product development and just even maintaining a functional legacy version came to a halt.

Sportingbet has ruined Paradise.

I play there still almost everyday because the action is excellent in their LHE and NLHE games...

currently the issues that plague Paradise have been ongoing for the last half year they include:

-general high latency/lag in Room
-Lobby that is atrocious:
tables are constantly dissappearing from the Lobby. This can go on for as long as an hour but other times it's only sporadic. Of late it happens constantly. You cant find the table/s you are playing at in the Lobby to check the state of the game(ie Avg.Pot Size ,%seeing flop-If you dont table-hop this isnt an issue but many players do and I tend to play among 3-4 sites on any night)

-waitlists that dont take your name (why ? becuase they cant find that table that just dissappeared from the Lobby)-so mindlessly dumb and this effects all players.

Paradise always had excellent customer service. now their cs is mediocre. I have sent many emails to them on this and management doesnt want to even recognize the current software problems-these arent flaws or little issues either ..this is central to running a room -having working waitlists and a Lobby where you find your set of games with stats you can see ...to help you get a feel for the game/s you are in.

-hand histories are fine usually at off peak times ie 5am est-5pm after that it's a crapshoot your emails can be 5 minutes late or 5 hours late. Worst time is evenings -often hand histories are 2-3 hours backed up.

Paradise should have hh's saved on your hard drive like all the better rooms.

What sportingBet has done to this room is atrocious.They have stopped all product development from the first day they bought Paradise.
Fvck you SportingBet -fix this gosh darn software...
so negligent. SportingBet's management has sshit all over Paradise--just as long as the revenues come in thats all they care about...shortsighted fvckers.

SportingBet time to reinvest some of those profits back into Paradise you cheap humps.