View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 10:51 AM

Default Re: YOU play too tight and are not fit to tie my laces!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure it was funny as hell.

Also, consider the ridiculous number of +++++EV posts Yugo makes (I'll give you a hint: they include half nekkid chicks) - this is his version of pushing 32o and getting called [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back when I was in the Air Force--right after they stopped using cloth on the wings, I think--we had something called an Attaboy Certificate. One thousand Attaboys entitled you to be a Leader of Men. One Aw [censored] ticket wipe them out.

Regardless of someone's contributions and intentions at humor, this simply is over the line. I hate seeing this at the tables, but I really can't stand it in a forum. It's worse than a bathroom at a truckstop, cause I may only stop there once. You gotta have rules and at least try to have some class. If you don't demand it OF yourself, then at least demand it FOR others. That's just the way I feel. YMMV.

Thanks for understanding, Duron. Much obliged. I won't be doing this again, just this once. I brought it to your attention. Enough said.

CJ