View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Coaching basics...

[ QUOTE ]
i already tried to tamper with compression and i dont think itll get better than 1.4GB or so. i really dont know too much about computers so there might be programs i am unaware of. if i compress the quality to 50% and compress the .avi into a compressed zip file it comes to 1.4GB. ive also tried xvid, dvix and saving the record in .swf. none seem to be any more efficient then this, but one thing that seems optimistic is that i can significantly cut down on frame rate which might save an extreme amount of space. ill tamper with it some more.

im glad there is interest in this idea. someone even pmed me telling me they would pay me for these avi files and offered to host them for me. i dont have any intentions to charge for the avis as long as i receive positive feedback on my play and the server fees dont go ballistic.

let me know if there is any feedback on how to improve upon my idea or if anyone thinks they can help.

thanks for the input.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know much about any of this stuff, but I'd be interested in this and I'm willing to help in any way needed.