Thread: 40/80 Aruba
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 03:06 PM

Default 40/80 Aruba

I have only been at the table for about 2 orbits and the game is pretty soft because of a bunch of rich friends from Costa Rica. I really shouldn't be playing because I needed sleep for the 2nd day of the wpt event.

My image is pretty good as I've only shown down legit hands but so far I'm stuck a little after getting some big hands cracked. Playing my usual 2+2 tag style.

9 handed game. Middle aged guy who seems competant limps utg. Total loosy, passive fish who keeps buying in short and busting limps right after, I raise ATo in the CO and the better playing of the Costa Ricans calls in the sb (i.e. not total fish but bad nonetheless). I have only played about 3 or 4 orbits at this point so I can't give much more detail than this.

4 people to a flop of Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (8 SB) All check to me and I bet, all call.

Turn is the [Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]][T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] All check to me and I bet, sb (Costa Rican) calls and now utg (competant middle age dude) pauses and checkraises. Super fishy folds and its on me.

Turn and river plan?