View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Frustration with Belle Rock Gaming(TGC and Lucky Nugget)

I have accounts at TGC and Lucky Nugget. I have been playing at Lucky Nugget in recent weeks. I sent an email asking about software changes and was told that Lucky Nugget was merging with TGC. They asked if I wished to have my account balance transferred. Email signed by Annili.

I made a withdrawal of my balance because I like to do my own bookkeeping. This withdrawal was requested on September 21st.

I sent two emails-- where is my money? I got no replies.

I telephoned them on 9/27 and spoke to Lester who told me that there was a mechanical error in processing, the numbers on my Neteller account were wrong. I know that they have the correct account number because they are ordinarily able to process withdrawals and deposit without requesting it.

However, I gave Lester my account number and email address which he repeated at least 4 times and told me that he had entered my number and I could expect the funds in Neteller in 48 hours.

I had not received it this morning which was 72 hours later and I telephoned again. I spoke to Annili who again confirmed my Neteller account number and told me that processing would take another 48 to 72 hours.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

This is not my last $200, but I would expect that Belle Rock Gaming which is the power behind these poker sites would be less intrangisent and get my money to Neteller in a timely mannner.

Of course I will continue to broadcast this tale of woe on message boards until I receive my money.

cat923