View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Official Week #4 lines for \"3+1 Challenge\"

Lions $400
Jets $300
Bills$200
Chiefs $100

Lions +7 I'm a pretty big fan of this game. Alright, the Bucs are pretty much the same team as the Bears. They run the ball well they play the exact same defense. I like Mooch though with the week off to rally the troops and to look at the film to sure up what was a pretty good run defense and to take it to the Bucs who are riding just a little too high.

Jets +7 1/2 Jets are down and their season looks like it is dead. Herm Edwards may just be the best motivator in all of pro sports. This just looks to me like one of those games you'll be watching on Sunday mouth open going wow. Then with the newfound hopes the Jets will [censored] the bed for the rest of the year.

Bills Pick I'm fading the Saints for the rest of the year with the lone exception of the first game at LSU. This team is tired and whiney. Losman may look like crap, but the Saints have had trouble stopping the run and their offense has always been turnover prone.

Chiefs -2 1/2 I've been a little back and forth on this pick. I won't be playing it for real money. There is just something about a cross country trip to a tough place to play that I think will cause the Eagles some problems. Of course without CCx calling for an easy Eagles win I'm a little concerned about KC.