Thread: 3/6 6m KQs
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: 3/6 6m KQs

Only thing w/ your numbers...dont know if u replied to it, was to discount AK as well on the river.

Im usually to lazy to even type out any sort of math in IRC...when we started talking I thought BBs range could be AA-99, AK, AQs. And going from the action AA-KK, AQ were less likely. I mean basic reading of hands...I think another raise goes in w/ one of those (case can be made since they are liekly retarded as well that maybe another bet doesnt go in...but most of the time there will be more action).

I mean when I first looked at the hand, without looking into any math...it looked like the hand could use another bet somewhere (I think its good as is, but just from an intuiitive sense given flop action Id raise either turn/river). When we discussed before even putting the numbers out there the thought of raising river had already been brought up. (this was also before results came in as well).

Also imo the flop is the toughest street. You could get capped, etc. I mean, if u get capped and are behind your odds are just not there. But if u believe its not getting capped I think the call is alright. Its tough. raise/call/fold...Im not a big fan of being in this situation.