View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 05:11 AM

Default Re: would you let someone else use your deodorant stick?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

At the risk of alienating myself, I don't use deoderant.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, why not? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My ex-ex girlfriend did not use deodorant. The soap she used combined with her natural smell was [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I started using her soap from Bath and Body Works and stopped using deodorant and she loved it. Ever since I've been using fragranted soaps (usually) from Bath and Body Works to make myself clean and they leave me smelling fresh all day. Right now, 15 hours after taking a shower this morning I still smell fresh even under my arms. It was 90F here today in Los Angeles.

The soap I am currently using is this one from Bath and Body Works. Its description is

[ QUOTE ]
Lavender. Roses. Violets and Musk. The heady scents of a garden at midnight are blended into a soft and sensual fragrance. Smooth over skin and rinse well. This rich cleanser is infused with concentrated natural moisturizers to leave skin feeling soft and supple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls seriously [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this. Everytime since that I've hooked up with a girl, they noticed and it drove them wild.