View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 11:21 PM

Default Re: La Nueva Orleans Rebuliding (not sure if this has been posted )

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"More of Bush and the politicians giving america away!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you not read the article that you posted yourself? Migrant workers (weather legal or illegal) are an important section of our economy, and have been since the end of slavery.

[/ QUOTE ]

It i the giving away of America we let these migran works come into the country to do work that we dont want to do. We have people that are on welfare in the fine city of NO that CAN get up and work.

Its a shame that we as americans have an attitude that we can pay someone less money, let them come into our country and disaper.

I have nothing against hard working people. Its the people that DO NOT WANT TO WORK.

In CA they want to give Illegals drivers licences. Our president wants to open the borders. This puts a starin on our economy. We have people that come to america to be treated for medical disorders. We take care of them.

I am going to say this and you can say you read it here first. Sometime in the next 20 years the people are going toi find out that radical Islamics are coming to america via Mexico. When you start to see a suicided bombers walk into a mall and blow himself up or a movie theater. The people of america are going to be upset with the government having such a free border. In my life I will see one of 2 things either Mexico becomes part of america or the United States post the millitry on the borders. I am sure of that.