View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Friggin\' Magoos! / limo excursion

Holy cow batman, look at this pathetic list of friggin' magoos that have already reserved their spot after only one day...

Any 2 cards
B Dibs
cnfuzzd
psandman
sossman
goblin mason
doughhater
allvegaspoker.com
dan the man
jason t
Photoc

What a pathetic bunch of magoos.

I think I'll buy in for TWO grand (all white) after seeing this list. PA-thetic.

So the plan is basically to meet at MGM for cocktails about six, then start playing around six thirty or seven. As usual, nametags are required, and doorprizes will be given out. A collection will be taken in order to bribe the floorguys into putting up with our drunken assess! Tip your dealers well!

Also, another thing. I can arrange for a private tournament, and / or a craps match, and / or for the bunch of us drunken ass craps players to get a limo and go down to the cheeeeeeeeeep craps place in henderson and play for a while, then come back to the magoo game. I would like all those interested in either a tournament or a crazy limo ride / excursion around vegas to get with me in a reply to this post and we'll see if we have enough interest to do it. I for one would love to cruise around in a limo first, getting drunk, stopping off for a craps tournament of sorts, then arrive in STYLE at MGM for the main event!

BTW, who's the Masta at craps?

I am!

Who's the Masta?

I am!

Who's the Masta?

I am!

al