View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Vince Young\'s Punishment

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] that coach. that was the worst coaching i have ever seen. [censored] that douche. bring back saban. [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Big choke there in the 2nd half by Less Miles, no doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen this [censored] happen a million times before, especially with OSU games. The better team will pwn the first half, and then get conservative and try and run out the clock. The best example i can think of is the 2002/3 Nat'l Championship game, where OSU needed the refs help not to blow that game!

When Tennessee kicked the final field goal in regulation to tie it up, I thought this would be a good thing. You'd have 2 minutes to run your offense, storm up the field with short passes and get the home crowd back behind you. But instead the douche of a coach decides that it would be a good time to run out the clock. And then runs a PASS play on 3rd down, after 2 unsuccessful run plays, which of course was incomplete, and gave Tennessee the ball back with 40 seconds left. The first play of the Tennessee drive, the pass is intercepted on the 40 yard line (60 yards to go)! This time, LSU decides, ok, let's go for it now. And gets sacked on the first play. [censored]. Hail mary is intercepted, my dream of a win is crushed.