View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 04:02 AM

Default Re: Does anyone think that their Dell 2001fp is too small?

[ QUOTE ]
Another thing, if price is no object and size is a great concern you can try a getup like this and have one table on each screen:

Quad Monitors

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats an interesting option Schwartz and one that I had not previously considered.

Is it necessary to buy all the monitors at once? Or would it be possible for me to start out with just two 20" monitors (buy two 2001fps for instance) and then maybe purchase two additional monitors down the road and configure a setup similar to the one in the link you provided?

Price is an issue, but I have just enough available money right now to buy either one 2045fpw or maybe two 2001fps. I dont plan to play anymore then four tables at a time so if I did get two 20" monitors it would probably be with the intention of configuring a quad setup sometime in the future ie one table/screen.

If the tables wont be much larger with the 2045fpw then I dont really see the sense in buying one.

Thanks for all the help guys. Its greatly appreciated.

Any other comments are still welcome, particularly from those who own a 2045fpw or have tried both. I just want to have a good idea of what to expect if Im going to shell out between 500-1000 dollars.

-Mike