Thread: What do you do?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 01:19 AM

Default Re: What do you do?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You go buy some drug on the cheap but something that will make them all pass out. I'm not a drug expert but anyways you get that stuff. Then you go sell it to the kids really cheap or for free and when they pass out you search for the cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like what? Chloroform? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

And by no means can you let these kids out of your sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right but I just thought of something else.

The waste of skin kid that stole this money would be much more likely to give it back if he can save face while doing so.

So get them all together tell them you want that money back or the cops are getting called. Then send them into your sisters room one at a time. And say if after they all have been in there the money is not back where it belongs the cops are getting called.

You get the money and the dirtbag kid gets to live to steal anouther day but hell it is better than explaining this to cops as you are a adult and should not have let them get so messed up on your watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't the worst play, but how do you keep the kids from bailing as soon as they hear the word "cops?" They'll all get cited for possession as-is. No, I have a hard time seeing this not ending in heads being gone-upside.