View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 05:57 AM

Default TT Against LAG, TAG, and Maniac Calling Station.....

Interesting table dynamics.

BB is 75/40, but very passive postflop. Pretty much a dream opponent. He will call down with any piece + Ace high and sometimes worse. He slows down quickly postflop, even if he capped preflop (which he will do with any Ace and other crap).

UTG is very LAG. 52/25/2 at this point, but I think part of that is because he sees recognizes BB for what he is and has been isolating frequently.

Button is a TAG, who appears pretty solid and certainly aware of his opponents.

Anyway, the first mistake I made in this hand was not capping preflop???? I think the button is 3-betting with a legitimate hand, although his 3-betting standards might be a little light because he knows I would try and isolate the LAG, whose limp probably means a mediocre hand.

Flop. Not sure if I should bet into the button, check-raise, or check-call.

Turn. This board is vanilla. Bet?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (12.40 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (8.20 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero ......