View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 02:18 AM

Default I was wrong, but was he wronger?

3/6 at Soaring Eagle.

UTG limps, everyone else folds and I raise on the button with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. SB calls, BB folds and UTG calls. Flop comes Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Checked to me, I bet. SB calls, UTG folds (7 SB's). Turn is 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], I bet, he calls. River is A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], I bet he calls.

He shows 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

Before you reply with a huge "WTF?????", the reason I was playing the 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] is because of a bet with a friend. Basically, his high pocket pair got busted by 72o and he claims that from now on he's playing 72o, no matter what. I bet him $30 bucks that the next time I got 72o, if I played it to the river I'd lose (So I DID make money on this hand, and yes, he's an idiot).

Was the SB totally EV- calling my bets?