Thread: Brain or Bimbo
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Brain or Bimbo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unless we're talking about the utter extremes, every woman is beautiful in some way and smart in some way.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's correct. Half the women that get ripped in here I look at and think "nice tits" or "cute nose" or something. Fujny how I look foir the bestv in women but not men. It always gets me [censored] too. And by [censored] i don't mean laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, but essentially all the women whose pictures get posted here are beautiful actresses and models. It's not hard to see something beautiful in their looks.

I do find some women have beautiful things about them who are not beautiful, though. I don't mean in the mind, that's a separate subject. But seriously, sometimes I'm mesmerized by how angelic a woman's hands look, or think, wow, she's got a perfect nose. Or her hair looks great, or she carries a lot of warmth, intelligence, or personality in her eyes. Or even that she moves with an incredibly feminine grace. That can sometimes stop me dead. Maybe it's my martial arts background, I don't know, but sometimes I'm very aware of how smooth movement is, and sometimes a woman can be doing almost any arbitrary thing, like loading bottles of spaghetti sauce into her cart at the supermarket, and seem unutterably beautiful doing it. Even if nobody else would look at her and notice or say she was hot stuff. I can't even count how many times women I didn't think of as too pretty at first later seemed very close to, or actually, beautiful to me.