View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Played my first MTT and took 9th out of 132!

I count this one as my first but it is actually my 2nd. My first I went out on a bad beat in like last place, lol, but lets not talk about that!

So, during the first hour I played a total of 2 hands. Both were A/K and I doubled up both times. Besides those two hands I was getting absolute rags! Coming out of the second break I had about 5k and the average stack was 4,000 with the biggest being 13k.

During the 2nd break things didn't get much better and I played 4 hands this time. I managed to get myself up to 9k by the 2nd break.

After the 2nd break it was down to 19 players, and I coasted not really catching much. Finally it was down to 10, and blinds were 1200/2400. I was down to 4k and in my Big blind the SB went all in, I had to fold but luckily someone else called and knocked him out. I was all in next hand with K/6, didn't hit, so I took 9th.

Overall I think I did amazing, playing a total of 7 hands and taking 9th place, I don't have pokertracker so I'm not sure on the number of hands played to get any stats, but I am happy with my performance, just not with my cards [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Won 19.48 and the buyin was $5! Not worth the time but great experience!