View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Re: wild live plo8 hand

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I left out of my OP that this was a very LAG 4-handed game. I would limp with almost any hand from the SB.

If you think I played it terribly, I'd like to here why. What hands do you put others on? What are my odds, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, let me ask you ... what are you trying to make with 53J9? Yes, you're in the small blind, but I dont think this hand is worth .01, whether its 1 handed or 10,478 handed. Your 53 will rarley win the low, and will often turn a vunerable nut or 2nd nut hand. Also, when you do turn your hand with the 53, a low will always be possible, in which you will only get 1/2 the pot. Your J9c is your best combo, and even that will turn hands that are very vunerable and ones you shouldnt be excited with. Your other combos arent worth mentioning. Yes, I know, theres only 4 players, and since you left that out I exaggerated how bad your play was, but in this situation, I think its best to get out of the hand early before getting into further trouble.

BTW, knowing what position you were in is extremley important. Also, I havent looked too much on your postflop play, but at first glance, it seems alright.