View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: I think I butchered this one stud8.

I might play a little more aggresive on the earlier streets. Depends on how I am running. I would have a really hard time folding 6th here. I think everyone is going to respond that you should see the river, but I am not so sure. The pot isnt really that big and it seems like you are certainly playing for half of it. Twodimes.net in the answer. Im too lazy though.

I would play faster on 3rd, 4th, and 5th though. It sure doesnt look like that clown in seat 8 is going anywhere but if you could somehow knock him out that would be very good.

Edit: just looked at the other posts. Read greenages post. I think we can find a fold when its two bets to us on 6th. I dont like it, but I think its correct because the pot is pretty small. tough spot though. good post

Edit 2: WHOA, im still drunk from last night. Pot isnt nearly as small as I thought i was. On second thought this is very close. I dont like the way the action ensued where yo uhave to call two cold, and I dont like that there are a lot of dead cards but I think you might need to call here.
Its very close an dI really have no clue. GL in finding your answer!