View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Bankrollbonanza owner is scum

I can verify all of the details that the OP mentions as I am another one of the people who got ripped off by this affiliate (I did two referrals through him).

Numberous emails and phone calls have all been ignored. During this time his site has been updated a number of times, showing that he clearly still intends to run the site and steal from more people. Let's be clear: if you do a signup through this site, be aware that he has NO intention of paying you.

The most recent change to the website was removing the forum - this was obviously done so all the victimized users could no longer communicate with each other. There had been posts for a week or two about how the person running the site was incommunicado.

In any event, here was some important information that one user dug up and posted on the forum:
Benjamin A (bankrollbonanza@yahoo.com)
+1.3109084338
Fax: +1.3109084338
2438 Roscomare Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90077

It is my intention to continue to try and contact him via email and phone. I will also be contacting every site he is an affiliate with and try to get them to revoke his status. I will be explaining the situation to them and directing them to this thread. I would urge anyone else who got ripped off to do the same.