View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Is o8 a limpers game?

Buzz, thanks for your response. I appreciate your comments and the effort you put forth to increase the knowledge base on these forums. I disagree with any thoughts expressed that you were being disrespectful.

I could have given a more thorough treatment in my post that you commented on, but that is about my limit of tolerance for typing and composition.

Please recall that I was expressing my view on the original poster's question as to why there is so little pre-flop raising in many limit Omaha 8/B games.

I was not giving my advice on the best strategies to use in limit O8.
As an example, note this qualifier in one sentence:
"If you want to play on an undersized bankroll and if you want to limit your fluctuations, then ...

I generally agree with your observations about how to properly play limit O8. In fact I probably agree with over 90% of all your O8/B posts, and added "generally" because I'm just not interested in trying to go through your post here word by word to look for something to disagree with. I also generally agree with Felicia Lee's comments and observations in this thread.

I just wanted to respond that I wasn't giving lessons on the most optimal limit O8 strategies. I was trying to answer the original poster's question by explaining why I believe many Omaha 8/B games have little pre-flop raising.

Regards, pokerswami