View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 11:46 PM

Default looking for an exact answer

I don't think you guys understand me. I think there shouold be a way of calculating the exact hand group that is a favorite in this case.
I did some calculations, and I came to the conclusion that the top 50 "all-in-heads-up-race-hands" shod have an +EV, when the other player can chose to play the best out two seprate hands.

+EV:
[4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]],
[A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]], [A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]],
[K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]], [K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]],
[Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]], [Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]],
[J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] or better.

But I'm not sure if my numbers are right