View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Official Week #3 lines for the \"3+1 Challenge-2005\" contest

$400 - Saints
$300 - Falcons
$200 - Buccaneers
$100 - Bears

Saints - I don't understand why everyone's so high on the Vikes. This isn't the same team as years past. NO is 1-1 against two great teams, Vikes are 0-2 against two that I'm not convinced are any better than mediocre. Yes, I know NO is going on 4 weeks on the road, but the dome in Minnesota will feel like home when they make up for last weeks primetime loss.

Falcons - Another line I don't get. Between Atlanta's D coming off a second half shutout against Seattle, and Losman being...Losman, I don't see Buffalo scoring more than 10...and that's if McGahee comes out of his rut. Vick is good for at least 14, Falcons win.

Buccaneers - Fading myself here. I like GB as a home dog, especially after seeing an offensive spark against Cleveland last week (too little too late). That said, I think this team is worse than anyone realizes, and when it comes down to it I'd be counting on Favre's divine touch to cover. I don't think he'll have it against the TB D.

Bears - I look for a repeat of last week. Palmer's only been down 6 minutes this season. When the Bears score off the first turnover, I'm looking for Palmer to meltdown ala Harrington. Orton plays well enough to keep them up and the Bears win.