View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 04:57 PM

Default Re: State sponsored suicide bombings by children

Chris I have posted before that about 10% of PA schools even go so far as to host school plays where the young children play the roles of either martyrs or of those carrying the martyrs' corpses, and that such plays frequently glorify martyrdom. In these plays 'martyrs' refer specifically to suicide bombers.

This I read many months ago, but I no doubt you that would doubt that too. I'll search the web for it briefly but I've got better things to do really.

It's amazing to me that you always act like a lawyer, questioning and demanding evidence of everything, even those things you already know are true (not that you necessarily know this is true). Obviously you have an agenda other than to simply discuss the reality of the situation.

Also obviously you must know of other more inciteful, jihadist-type quotes of Arafat than the one you provided from Oslo. Why don't you provide those quotes too, then?

Your encyclopedic memorization of Middle Eastern affairs must surely have discovered many unflattering things regarding those whose side you take but you are very one-sided in the selections you provide. Your method of debate reeks of intellectual dishonesty and a lawyer's approach rather than a genuine attempt to discover and discuss the truth. If I were you I might consider whether or not I should be ashamed, regardless of however heartily you might believe in your cause. Others such as myself who do not have your notes or background are forced to look things up while ypou have everything filed, apparently. Yet you choose to provide only one side of the story.

For instance you must know DAMN WELL of other much more damning Arafat quotes yet you give only his most acceptable quote and you do it apparently with wide-eyed innocence. Disgusting if you ask me.

In a way you remind me of some craven district attorneys who do not share knowledge with the defense team which would hurt their case, in direct contravention of their duty to find and make known the truth.