View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 09:59 AM

Default Re: PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

[ QUOTE ]
you moron...

seriously - you hassle the poor guy for a joke so you can post a funny response on 2+2

[censored] moron.

I see you have 20 posts - please give serious consideration to not making it 21...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i dislike poker stars, i have had bad luck there, i thought it would be funny, and kinda think it was. Just a way of dealing with a frustrating night there, not just cuz of losing, but because of why i played there again. Stars is the only online site i have never won at, and for some reason i keep feeling the erge to beat it, why? i dont know. But i wont try again. And over hassling the poor guy. Cmon, these guys have to be use to it, i am sure they get like 50 million emails like this a day working on a site where people lose money. Plus i would never let any comments from someone i dont know affect me in any way. I never wanted to try and "bring the site down" thats why i simply just left that part out. I just liked the bird-watching comment, it ammused me and thought it would amuse others. So why did this anger everyone so much?