Old 09-23-2005, 05:15 AM
tonypaladino tonypaladino is offline
Senior Member

Location: props to Stuey for fixing my avatar
Default Re: PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

[ QUOTE ]
Since you gave me permission to post the full email:

[ QUOTE ]

Hello,

I am nobody's anything least of all yours. If they are rumours then people are very unlikely to believe them aren't they? I am sure the fact that you make up multiple ones will make each seem more believable than the last.
Just very sad that you feel the need to do this. Maybe take up bird watching - might be a better use of your time.

Regards,

Ed
PokerStars Support Team