Old 09-23-2005, 04:42 AM
SwordFish SwordFish is offline
Senior Member

Location: Atlantic Ocean
Default Re: PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest I think you better just go away now lest you embarass yourself further.

Regards,

Rom

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have taken his advice sixers.

[ QUOTE ]
Since you gave me permission to post the full email:

Quote:

Hello,

I am nobody's anything least of all yours. If they are rumours then people are very unlikely to believe them aren't they? I am sure the fact that you make up multiple ones will make each seem more believable than the last.
Just very sad that you feel the need to do this. Maybe take up bird watching - might be a better use of your time.

Regards,

Ed
PokerStars Support Team