View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 12:12 AM

Default Re: my shortest session ever

This thread reminds me of the saying bad publicity is better than none at all.

Lil feller posts what I think are some good hands and you can count his replies one one hand.

Tommy makes a passerby post about buying in, sitting down and then getting up before even playing a hand. 80 replies later it's complete with insults, ridicule and some loyal backing.

I've made my share of truly assinine posts when having been over served or over angry. Some of the assumptions and conclusions here, based on nothing but pure opinion and speculation, makes you wonder how objective they really are.

FWIW - not knowing him and based on his writing, my opinion/speculation is that the main thing Tommy has learned in the last 13 yrs paying his bills from poker is that there's much more to being a long term winner than knowing what hands to raise from the BB. Is that really that far fetched?

To a man, the posters here who play well, know him the best and have played with him the most all say he plays really well. Anyone who knows anything about life knows there's nothing written here that beats that.