View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Re: HU NL matches (x-post)

[ QUOTE ]

There have been a few posts on here in the past few weeks and at least one in the past day or two discussing HU SNGs, a few of them covering what you're asking for in detail IIRC. A search may help you out. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, thanks, sorry about that. i looked thru the FAQ, and tried the search, but i suck with that. was putting HU instead of "heads up", so the only things coming up were threads about the WCOOP guy getting smoked at the 5ks though. just found a good thread though.

i'll probably just try playing a few a day and see how i'm doing after 100 or so (unless i'm getting killed before i get to that). probably not the best way to make $$ though, as 2 matches seemed like it was probably the most i could do at a time while still playing well... as opposed to 8 pretty comfortably at STTs. mostly though, i just want to get good at HU play for end of tourneys, and also to be able to take advantage of when weaker players are playing really high stakes (when my BR is there of course).

also, iis there a way to have pokerace running to show mucked cards while playing HU on stars? it was getting screwed up, and i covering up my cards with #'s so that i couldn't see them.